Re: Winter Driving

To: "jennifer l kahoon" <john.kahoon@juno.com>, <Drumnut@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Winter Driving
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 06:34:12 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
John you gotta be more careful with Jennifer's signature.... I am having
the "yeah I did it in the back of a VW thought" hmmm... I think this thread
should die... we been here to include instructions for the use of a bug
eye...( in/ on/ beside) never mind... where is that dag gumm delete key
when you need it...

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )