Re: Summer Cruisers

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Summer Cruisers
From: David Wood <dewood@sentex.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 23:01:56 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi All!

        Raffles should be interesting; gas line antifreeze, lock de-icer, block
heaters, and shovels.

        Are you going to have enough room in the Can Trash Parking lot or will
they have to truck out the snow?  Keep the hot dog guy moving or he may
freeze in place!

        Sorry, just some humour to keep you laughing (chuckling a bit?).  It
will keep you warmer!

        Have Fun!

(Can Trash = CTC = Canadian Tire Corp)

--
            David E. Wood       v               / |\    |\\