Re: AH Spares Repro Bugeye Grille

To: <TYPE79@ix.netcom.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>, <GMari58175@aol.com>
Subject: Re: AH Spares Repro Bugeye Grille
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 07:37:41 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jay

I tried three(3) of AHSpares Stainless Steel grilles before I got one that
could even be installed. It fits ok but not perfect. They finally got the
pegs more or less in the right place but the curvature is still wrong. The
last time I spoke with them they were still working on correcting the
problems. Jeff Church (on this list) tried one of the chrome ones and was
not satisfied. You might speak with them and see if they have fixed the
problems. They are very nice people and go out of their way to keep their
customers happy. They applied a 25£ credit to my charge card for the
troubles that I had with the grilles. I assume that if you buy it through Ed
that returning it would not be a problem...

Larry Miller