Corroless vs. POR15

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Corroless vs. POR15
From: Christopher Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 13:48:52 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ha Haaaaaa (said in pirate like tone (not laughter)) A thread is started!

I have no financial interest in Esatwood or Corroless or POR15...that
having been said:

When I had my Midget's interior completely out, and was checking it over
for rust (nothing terminal fortunately) I coated the entire tub with
Corroless, then with generic black paint...so far it is holding up quite
well.  I don't have nearly as destructive weather as many of you, so YMMV.

I found POR15 to be quite brittle...so much so that on some panels which
flex, it would chip off...might just be me though.

CTP