Re: I give up

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: I give up
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 19:07:38 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Robert,
When Original Sprite and Midget said "above the master cylinder, Horler was
referring to a right hand drive car.  Look on the other side above the
blanking plate (where the master cylinder would be in a right hand drive car).
It is stamped into the sheetmetal above the blanking plate in rather large
digits.  Hopes this helps.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite