Re: "DriWash and Guard"?

To: "Christopher Palmer" <ctp@gbn.org>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "DriWash and Guard"?
From: "Dick Watson" <dwatson@feist.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 09:38:34 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I love it. Have been using it for about 3 years on my 78 Midget. Really
leaves a nice smooth shine. Easy to apply and easy to wipe off.

One bottle (16 oz. I believe) lasted me a  about a year. I have replenished
my supply since and still use it every time before a show or event.

BTW I don't sell it so no financial interest in my remarks

Also works well on the windshield like RainX

Dick Watson
'68 & '78 Midgets ( 1 rough but the other is nice and shiny)