[Fwd: Re: Electrolytic Galvanising]

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Electrolytic Galvanising]
From: Valentine <valntine@mail.ptd.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 18:08:03 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

--------------16C250E2204A

The following message is from Don Griffith, he is brand new on the list
and his response only got to me so I am forwarding it to the list.

Everyone please make him welcome.

Kevin

--------------16C250E2204A

From: "Don Griffith" <dongriff@concentric.net>
To: <valntine@mail.ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Electrolytic Galvanising
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 14:18:11 -0800

Kevin,
Oops... I guess I was on the intended end of your original message. I just
subscribed to the spridget mailing list and yours was the only message to
arrive when I checked the email. I didn't connect the two and was left in my
usual state of dazed confusion. Sorry about the strange post, your server is
fine.
BTW, I have a 59 Bugeye that I am just beginning to restore. It has been
stored in a nice dry barn in central California since 1973. All the
hydraulics need to be rebuilt. The clutch has some kind of problem which is
the reason it was parked to begin with. I've also noticed that the front
suspension has excessive wear in the king pin/a-frame joints.
My fuel tank will also need to be reconditioned. From the current thread it
sounds like boiling it out is the best option.
Any suggestions on the easiest methods for the repairs my old sprite needs
would be appreciated.
Thanx
Don Griffith

--------------16C250E2204A--