Re: Time for motivation

To: "Leo S." <ldsp@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Time for motivation
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 21:11:09 -0800
Cc: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Leo,
If you find 50% of that stuff, get 2X everything for my 60 Sprite as I will be
showing my car for the first time in San Diego this August.  Seriously, the
helmet head battery connections are available from Moss (positive only) and the
only place I have found a negative repro is from Norman Nock.  He advertises in
the Austin Healey club publications.  That is if you go repro.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite