Re: !@##^email

To: Larry and Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: !@##^email
From: Rick Snover <rsnover@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 06:38:45 -0800
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Try POP3 Scan Mailbox, a freeware program that'll let you look at the
contents of your mailbox on the server, without trying to download any
messages, and delete the offending message.  You can get it at
http://www.kempston.demon.co.uk/smb/

Larry and Sandi Miller wrote:

> I can't help you Frank.
>
> Mine is also really screwed up.  All of my mail to millerls@msn.com since
> early last evening is stuck on a server and I can't get it. One of the
> messages is screwed up and the server keeps barfing on that message when I
> try to download.
>
> I think that all of the responses to my wheel bearing questions that were
> not sent to the list are stuck there. My best guess is that the message from
> Bob and Annice is the one that is killing the server.

[snip]

--
Rick Snover, San Diego, CA
http://www.netcom.com/~rsnover