Re: Test From New ISP

To: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, <GMari58175@aol.com>, <brucewoodward@kconline.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Test From New ISP
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 14:52:15 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Yep, still struggling here. Innocenti, briefly, is owned now by Detomaso.
Made A40's in late 50's-early 60's from BMC CKD kits (complete knock down)
then did Sprites using March 64- Oct 66 running gear and a new Ghia
employee's body concept. So, no sooner than 64 and likely not beyond 67.
They were partly owned by BMC along in here and did/do Minis as well. See
Thoroughbred & Classic Cars mag April 91. Also was another article in C&SC
last year?  Interesting shape. More details upon request.
Ciao  Peter C