Re: Gift Sprite - Part II ????

To: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Gift Sprite - Part II ????
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 16:23:14 -0500
Cc: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Nory P wrote:

> I've had an interesting week.  Due to the weight of the accumulation
> of 5 ft. of snow over a two week period, my garage roof collapsed. The
> walls are buckled and it appears to be a total loss.

Nory

I am happy to hear no cars or people were in the garage.
If you need advise on building a new one, talk to me!
I am a carpenter by trade.
So for that new 4 car garage with no center posts and a big loft, we
(george marinos the structural wood engineer) and myself, would be happy
to consult with you.
Seriously.

Carpenter to the rock stars (Springsteen, Cher, Ian Anderson)
Frank  (choking because he is slapping himself on his back too hard)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ