Re: Boston?

To: ainglis@bcresearch.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Boston?
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:20:23 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I saw this listing months ago.  I guess nobody needs it.  Price sounds right
though.  If I were a little closer and had the room, I would be interested.
Did anybody on the list ever check it out?

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget (DSP)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport (HS)

In a message dated 1/21/99 5:10:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,