High Beam was Re: 300zx circuit board help

To: robert@woozy.com
Subject: High Beam was Re: 300zx circuit board help
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 15:50:41 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 22/1/1999  12:54:21PM,  robert@woozy.com writes:

<< It doesn't matter if you don't have a speedo, but you
 have to have that high beam indicator. >>

It should be easy to rig up a high beam indicator (pilot light).  I bought
some fancy pilot lights when I was in the USA for my Sprite (haven't fitted
them yet though) so I know they can be purchased.  The high beam indicator
justs needs to be wired to come on with the high beam.

Daniel1312