Re: paint scheme Now changing to Midget colors for race car

To: <ric_bergstrom@juno.com>, <bhndrson@west.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: paint scheme Now changing to Midget colors for race car
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 08:09:53 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
obviously the sprite on the cover of Moss's book for the sprite... wow what
a beautiful car... I am liking the white with off set colors... say racing
stripes or diagonal stripes.. or the Yellow... How bout Competition orange?
Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )