Spridget List Members Info

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget List Members Info
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 07:56:47 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The Members Info list at http://www.ado13.com/listindex.html took a hit
during processing yesterday and was all screwed up. It has been corrected.

There are now 102 entries, up from 87 yesterday morning.

I have had some inquires about breaking up the list. Seems that people using
WebTV can't view the entire list because of the size. The HTML file is about
1/2 MB and growing. I am looking at it and will let you know.

Larry Miller "I started out with nothing...I still have most of it"
60 Bugeye
59 Bugeye
78 911 SC (Faster than a Bugeye but not as much fun)
Home Page http://www.ado13.com