Re: Bugeye Hardtop Attachments

To: "Scott & Glenda Meyers" <autox@earthlink.net>, "Dave" <dgfox@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Hardtop Attachments
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 08:20:27 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The front should have two press down clamps that hook in the windscreen
slot. The back should have two brackets that fit down over the top rod
holder right behind the doors. Two long (maybe 5/6 inch) bolts down through
the brackets and top holder with a wing nut on the end. I use "J" bolts up
through from the bottom with the wing nuts on top.

Larry