Re: Distractions and Announcements

To: LesMyer@geocities.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Distractions and Announcements
From: Richard D Arnold <richard.arnold@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 07:32:53 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
On Thursday, 28 January 1999 at 23:02, Les Myer wrote:

>I suppose it is time to announce the reason for my temporary
>distraction from PDLJMPR and Sprites in general.  I recently
>became engaged to be married.

Congratulations!  I see that you confirmed the LBC tolerance factor
immediately, but now for the important questions:

- Is she an Iowa gal at heart?
- When does she get her own LBC (mayhaps that V6 Midget....)?
- When's the big day?

I picture an LBC wedding:  The altar, consisting of a bugeye bonnet
festooned with assorted LBC badges, will be placed at one end of a large
parking lot full of LBC's.  The ceremony is to be presided over by a
suitable LBC owner and driver, complete with bugs in the teeth (grinning
while driving) and armed with the badges of his office:  a set of
Whitworth wrenches.  The bride and groom will vow to love, honor, and
tolerate the idiosyncracies and hidden psychosis of the other.  They will
kiss, and leave the altar to pass under a honor guard of crossed
dipsticks.  Reception to follow, featuring that LBC based BBQ we've heard
tell of....

Just kidding, of course -- Congratulations Again!

Rich
Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA

'74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
'78 Chevy Half-Ton "Waltzin' Matilda"  (LBC Support Vehicle)
'79 Midget "Miss Molly"

richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com