Re: Hardtop Questions

To: <Bkitterer@aol.com>, <rkaplan@us.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hardtop Questions
From: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 20:35:13 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I believe Bill Bolton sells those as well. Leo S. on this list mentioned him
before. I have bought some things from Bill before and they were very good.
However the last time I mailed him something I was returned aswell as the
phone was disconnected, so the info I have is no good anymore. Anybody else
here that might have his new phone#oraddress? I would like to have it.
Carol.'59 Bugeye