No rush fender

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: No rush fender
From: Adam Culp <aculp@mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 11:05:02 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I was just wondering if anyone out there had a drivers side front
fender out that would fit my '74.  It has the fender now, but it was
"salvaged" and the body filler is cracking.  I would like to replace it
with one that has/needs little or no filler.  The surface quality or
condition does not have to be great, just no *major* problems.  I would
prefer an older fender that fits, possibly a MK II, because I have
welded the side marker and would like not to do it if possible.  The
passanger side is a replacement and had no side marker, so it needed not
to be welded off.  I would rather not do it, but would be able to if
need be.  Thanks in advance.

ADAM
'74 Midget MK III