Re: Seats SECON D REQUEST

To: ric_bergstrom@juno.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seats SECON D REQUEST
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 10:10:33 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
ric_bergstrom@juno.com writes:

<< I want seats with crotch harness holes, shoulder holes and will fit in a
 car with a roll bar that runs down to the floor....racing seats...any
 ideas???

 Richard L. Bergstrom, President, Central Virginia British Car Club,
 Richmond, VA >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For a list of suppliers for ANYTHING racing, point your Web browser at:
http://www.performancemarket.com/contents.htm
Then select the letter for what you want to see.  I counted 22 seat companies.
Don't expect them to know much about fitting a Spridget.  Measure everything
you can think of...mounting locations, max width, max depth (front to back),
max seat height, etc. and make them give you the matching dimensions for their
product.  It is best to find a dealer and measure one yourself.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget (DSP)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport (HS)