Re: Engine stand mount

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine stand mount
From: Shawn Knight <eybdoogy@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 12:24:24 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Bath tub?  You guys are working far too hard.  I do it in the dishwasher.
Just
throw in a little Cascade and the thing looks like a million bucks.  Use
the heat
dry cycle so you don't have to worry about rusty spots.  You have to be a
little
careful not to break the rack when you put it on there though.  I've been
using
the dishwasher for years and my wife hasn't caught me yet!

Shawn