Re: prep wire wheels for painting

To: brucewoodward@kconline.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: prep wire wheels for painting
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 03:38:05 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Bruce,

You should have the wire wheels trued at this time.  We found that the fellow
who trued our wires would also clean and repaint them for only a few more
dollars per wheel.  We also had him mount and balance the wheels with the new
tires.

You may want to check out the difference in cost vs what it will cost you to
domost of it your self.

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)