Re: Chemical Stripping; was Midget fender bolts

To: "Dave Woerpel" <dwoerpel@wi.net>, <TYPE79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Chemical Stripping; was Midget fender bolts
From: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 21:28:28 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <racer45@bellsouth.net>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mark,
if you decide to strip the car, I had my Bugeye done at Chemstrip in
Burlington with good results. They were backed up though ( this was about 5
years ago) -they do a lot of industrial type work and told me it would be
several months. I took everything since they had a big vat such as seat pans
etc.Since the guy that helped me with the bodywork etc. is probably the
worsed procrastinator I have ever known (even though we are very good
friends) drying was not a problem because it was overa year before he got
started on the car. Carol '59 Bugeye