RE: Apologies for the Virus

To: "'Evangelos G. Makris'" <emakris@hol.gr>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Apologies for the Virus
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 10:03:48 -0600
Cc: "mini-list@autox.team.net" <mini-list@autox.team.net>, "riley@autox.team.net" <riley@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I never saw it here, but I have seen it recently. I thought Happy99 had to
propagate as an attachment to an e-mail file, which would seem to make
team.net safe as MJB blocks attachments.

See: http://www.msnbc.com/news/235662.asp for more info and "disinfecting"
instructions.

Basically, do not run attachments that you don't expect. Especially if they
are named "Happy99"

Phil