Re: Axle Ratio

To: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Subject: Re: Axle Ratio
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 12:21:40 -0500
Cc: "'Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net'" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I believe the method was correct, but you need to multiply the # of revolutions
of the drive shaft by 2.  I used a seamstress' tape measuse to get the exact
circumference (rather than a caliper and formula) of the drive shaft so I could
calculate the exact # of rotations.  A sawzall blade clamped to one of the rear
springs and some WhiteOut(TM) marked the rotation of the wheel.

Hope this helps.

Mike