BMCNE Field Trip

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: BMCNE Field Trip
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 16:20:42 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
British MotorCars of New England (BMCNE) invites all LBCers to our first
ever "field trip." On Saturday, February 27, 1999, we will board a
chartered bus at the Lincoln Mall in Lincoln, Rhode Island at (gasp)
7:30 A.M. for a trip to Portsmouth, New Hampshire. We will be hosted by
McLean Enterprises/Brit Bits(see their ads in the January/February
edition of the BRITISH MARQUE on page 7) for a tour and refreshments.
Those not interested in the LBCs will be taken by the bus to Kittery,
Maine for a couple hours of great shopping. The bus will transport those
significant others back to McLeans to rejoin the group and we will then
be off for a lunch in one of the local quaint reatsurants and then back
to our cars at the Lincoln Mall in Rhode Island. The cost per person is
$10 to help defray the cost of chartering the bus. Seating is limited to
the first 52 respondents so please hurry! The bus has numerous tv
monitors should anyone elect to view a movie. Bring your favorite LBC
videotape! Call 401-539-2879(Frank) or 401-766-8251(Roberta) to reserve
a seat or two! Don't forget pur Valentine's Party this Saturday,
February 13 at Chester's on RI Route 44 in Smithfield, Rhode Island.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski