Re: Shock colors

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
To: emakris@hol.gr
Subject: Re: Shock colors
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 13:18:42 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
On 02/11/99 20:42:16 you wrote:

>>From my experience with both a 1966 Sprite and 1960 A40 the Armstrong
shock absorbers are light grey.
>Black is probably the colour of rebuilt ones.
>Evangelos

Evangelos,
With all due respect, I beg to differ. I don't know anything about A40's
but I have never seen anything other than a black shock absorber on an
original unrestored Sprite. This includes my own AN-5 which I purchased
from the original owner with 24,000 pampered original miles (Now
owned by David Lougee in Texas) and a friend's AN-5 purchased with less
than 15,000 original miles.

If you don't agree with me, I suggest spray cans at 20 paces.

Jay Fishbein, CT
AN-5
HAN-6
Innocenti-S