More Spridget List Member Info

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: More Spridget List Member Info
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 14:10:06 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In an attempt to get some of the lurkers to enter there car info I thought I
would restate this for those who wish to remain anonymous or at least
semi-anonymous.

The only info you need to enter is a first name, an email address, and your
car.

The other entries can be left blank. I do need an email address because the
whole list building process is keyed to the email address. If you contribute
to the list, this is information that everybody already knows. If you don't,
all you will be divulging is your email address.

Larry Miller "Dance like nobody's watching"
60 Bugeye
59 Bugeye
78 911 SC (Faster than a Bugeye but not as much fun)
Home Page http://www.ado13.com