RE: Spridget T shirt question

To: "Valentine" <valntine@mail.ptd.net>, "George Procyshyn" <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Subject: RE: Spridget T shirt question
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:25:00 -0600
Cc: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
To all,

I've been lurking on this issue since it was someone else's idea... but I'm
a partner in a large embroidery/screen printing/vinyl graphics business.
Please see http://www.americanoutfitters.com.

I'm sure we can produce whatever the list needs... be it screen printed T
shirts, embroidered goods, or vinyl graphics. (We can digitally cut solid
color vinyl, or print 4 color process to vinyl and then cut to shape.)

Some of you have seen the Team Thicko goods I've done for my race team over
the years.

If someone organizes the effort, I can help with supplying the goods.

Work e-mail is sthompson@americanoutfitters.com

WST
Team Thicko