Re: T-Shirts

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: T-Shirts
From: Bruce Lowry <hotwheels@longviewtx.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 19:20:16 -0600
Cc: adrian@icx.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Just rust or does it have to be rusted through? Will someone be around with
replacement
sleeves and those special tools to install them? Oil on the front and gravel on
the back?
Girlfriend wants one as well as I do. I got smacked during a discussion over
designs...
(I deserved it though) Just don't get too crazy with the bugeye aspect of the
shirt.
Are the hats going to be cloth or canvas? Will the purists go mad if you wear it
every day or in the rain? Stay tuned folks.......