Air filter cannister

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Air filter cannister
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 11:48:14 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
A crude line drawing is located here:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/cannister.htm
of what my air filter cannister looks like.  I have found 2 'dents' in the
intake tubes. (whatever they're called?)  There is one on each and they are
in identical positions on both cannisters.  They don't appear to be in the
photo on page 81 of 'Original Sprite and Midget'.  I could be persuaded to
tell you that I started to hammer out one of them before I noticed how
cleanly shaped the other one is, but I would never volunteer that
information.  :(

Are these indentations supposed to be there?

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca