RE: Rear brake conversion for 61 sprite

To: "'Ric Otte'" <otte@cats.ucsc.edu>
Subject: RE: Rear brake conversion for 61 sprite
From: Andrew Griffith <Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 07:41:46 -0800
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ric,
I just did the same upgrade on my '62MKII Sprite and I had the same problem.
I fixed it by flexing or bending the backing plates gently back a bit with a
BIG hammer. If you are careful and do it evenly... you can't tell it was
ever done.
I look at it this way..."Some parts have to be hand fitted".
Good luck!

-Drew