Re: My Tires was Tires: A Story (Long)

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My Tires was Tires: A Story (Long)
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 11:37:00 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>Hmmmmm...
>It would seem that the moral of the story is more like deal with and
>support locally owned businesses.
>
>On a new note, let's start a poll.
>What is everyone using for tires out there and why?
>
>Jay Fishbein, CT
>AN-5
>HAN-6
>Innocenti-S

Up until last year I always had Michelins. Am now sporting Continentals.
Couldn't afford the Michies and couldn't find a good Brit style pattern
on anything else. After driving on them for nearly 2 years and currently
driving daily I don't think I like the way they handle very well.
Especially in the wet. I'll go for the Michies or Dunlops nextime.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu