Tyres I use

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Tyres I use
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 16:07:57 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 18/2/1999  2:53:15PM,  type79@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< What is everyone using for tires out there and why? >>
Ok,

I use 175/70 R13s on 5.5" wires.  They are Goodyear NCT2s.  Before that I ran
the original NCT.  A long time ago I wanted 165/70s but couldn't get them so
now live with the 175s - they are great in the wet.

There isn't a lot to choose from by way of 175/70 R13s and a ton of reasons
why I use this size/rating.  From time to time I toy with the idea of fitting
tarmac special stage rally tyres (moulded slicks, etc) but have not got round
to doing so - cost being a factor + the life left in the car's existing tyres.

Daniel1312