Re: Spridget T shirt question

To: "R. Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Subject: Re: Spridget T shirt question
From: Valentine <valntine@mail.ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 17:35:05 -0500
Cc: Sprite Maling List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
R. Toby Atwater wrote:

>     Pictures usually don't transfer over very well. However, line sketches
> look great. Maybe someone with some artistic talent can just sketch up a
> very simple drawing of all 3 (bugeye, midget, square body) models. That way
> no one car would be preferred on the shirt.

Toby,

The process for transferring photographs has been very refined and the
end result looks just like the original photograph.

Robert Houston is going to work up some orignal artwork.  I will be
posting some shirt lay-outs to a web page tonight or tommarow.

I haven't seen any of my recent posts on the list....let me know if this
makes it.

More to come

Kevin