Re: The date?

To: Peggy Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>
Subject: Re: The date?
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 07:28:12 -0500
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The date went well.  The problem with the LBC thing, which I thought
about too late, is that I only have a parts car and a stack of purdy
wheels in my garage.  And some cool rubber bumpers.  Which aren't real
impressive....but once I showed off my "cat that fetches" I might have
made an impression!  heh heh

In two weeks I get the painted body back...then I'll bolt on the wheels
and push her around the driveway.  Think that'll work?  I can even let
her steer!

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes