Re: Posted Shirt design

To: Valentine <valntine@mail.ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Posted Shirt design
From: "V. Lambert" <lamberts@primenet.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 08:24:05 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Kevin!

Came up right away for me.  I like the first piece of art for a T-shirt -- it
says everything we need/want it to say.  The photo montage is also really nice
and would make a GREAT garage poster (uh-oh, here's another project for
somebody else!).

Additional thought:  for personalization, what about adding the model logo for
Sprite or Midget on the sleeve per customer choice.  Those of you who own both
would just have to buy two!

Really great work Kev!

Vicky
'75 Gidget the Midget
'93 Black Lab, Tasha, LBC counterbalance