Free Rims

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free Rims
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 09:48:12 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have six rims with Bugeye centers welded into 6" outer rims. Free to a
good or bad home. I'm not really interested in shipping so you would need to
be in the area. They will probably only fit a Bugeye, a modified Spridget,
or an RWA Midget.

Two are pretty rusty but the other four are usable. I was going to have them
blasted and powder coated for $50 a wheel and put them back on the Red
Bugeye but changed my mind. They were on the car when I got it.

Three pictures at:

http://ado13.com/ocr/w1.jpg
http://ado13.com/ocr/w2.jpg
http://ado13.com/ocr/w3.jpg