Re: Pure Insanity

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Pure Insanity
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 18:02:49 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, mdietsche@yahoo.com, gillitze@cshl.org
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
type79@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> On 02/19/99 12:47:08 you wrote:
> >

> ...Let's pick one guy who really knows what's going on (I
> >vote for Frank) to answer all questions...
>
> Michael, Michael, Michael,
>
> With all due respect to Frank, and everyone else for that matter, there
> is not any one person on either of these two lists that knows
> everything.

You can say that again! I am learning from this list.
I don't want to be the answer man. I have posted some "not quite right"
replys too, I'll admit it.

And for the other discussions on this list. Well if we can't
congratulate a new father, or grandfather, or when someone reaches a
milestone on their project, then we have turned into a bunch of mindless
idiots.
I have made a bunch of friends on this list, many of us do. Most I have
not met but they are still considered friends. The idle chit chat on
this list is better then anything on that other picture tube in the
house.

As for the tee shirt thread (would that be a pun?) It takes more then
one person to come up with an idea or design. Would we all be happy
wearing a tee shirt with a picture of my wife's Spridget? A bugeyed RWA
73 RHD Midget? It covers most models but I don't think everybody wants
it on their chest.

a stew of ideas is what make progress.

Frank