T Shirt

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: T Shirt
From: CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 99 18:53:31 EST
Cc: valntine@mail.ptd.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
  Howdy Spridgeteers!  (Love that name; reminds me of "The Rocketeer!") :-)
  I'm one o' them what couldn't see Kevin's sketches. Maybe next week...
  But, I've been "listening" to other folks ideas and combining 'em in mah
own li'l punkin' haid.  Here's my resulting 'vision'... ;-)

  Light color (tan? cream? ?? - tooo hot for black in the NC sun!).
  Back: a 3-car sketch liken unto Toby's example online. (Nice job Toby.)
  Front: list logo that Jeff Boatwright(?) described... Empty octagon overlaid
by the Sprite arrow centered on the chest, with the word "Spridgeteer!"
leading off the arrow toward one shoulder.  Use a stylized, somewhat tapering
font for that 50's/60's effect (like the 'Rocketeer').  Add a list address in
smallish font below the centered logo.
  Sleeves: maybe put the AH and MG logos if the price doesn't get too high.
  (I also like V-neck t-shirts for my thick neck, and better cooling. ;-)

  Now I'll hush up a while and see what happens..  Thanks for listening!
    Ed in NC :-)