Sanity?? Whats that??

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, Mgbreh@aol.com
Subject: Sanity?? Whats that??
From: Thecarguru@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 16:11:10 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The other day "Montaaaana Bob said:"
><...God, don't any of you have families to deal with or anything else
better to do(like go and work on your car)????  So, I'm logging off, never
to return.  I enjoy working on my car, and the list WAS a good source of
little known information, but I don't think it is anymore-as I said.  Too
bad.

eric.
<>
Not to be mean or anything ;^) but how could anyone with such a limited sense
of humor and low tolerance level of lifes quirks even STAND to own- let alone
work on any LBC??? Wouldnt you go, uh, INSANE?? I cant even begin to describe
the "little jokes" that the Midget has played on me. Nor the "crap" I take
just for owning/driving/modifying one. ;^)))"Hey, thats not a stock carburetor
system." "Hey, thats not a Lucas alternator" " Only Chrome bumper cars are
REAL MG's" "Who do you think you are- Mr. Bean?" "Thats a Tr**ph engine. Ewww"
yuk yuk.:^)) At first it bothered me, but after a while I decided it was all a
"package deal" take the fun with the "crap" If all this list activity was
simply "well here's how you fix this..." it would eventually be as fun as
reading a repair manual cover to cover, day after day. It would be rather, uh,
insane.;^)
Gary
75 Midgets
(and 2 cats!)