I need input!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>, Stan Fischer <StanFischer@prodigy.net>, JD <1jd@home.com>
Subject: I need input!
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 18:53:55 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
HELP!

Since I had some unused web space, I have volunteered to work on a
home page for the Nashville British Car Club.  Now, I don't do frames
and all that fancy stuff but I do need material to put on the page.
If you have an event that is scheduled, please send me the details and
a link, if there is a web page.  I would also like to have links to
other club pages.  If you are a NBCC member, send me pictures of you
and your car and I will post them. If you are a "real" HTML author and
want to help with this page, I would welcome, encourage, wax your car,
for assistance. You will see that I don't have a clue what I am doing,
as usual.

Note to Amy: What was that "driving" thing you posted a few days ago?

Thanks
--
Mark
Nashville, Tennessee