Ebay Sprite

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Ebay Sprite
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 22:56:15 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Spridgeteers:

Does anyone live in or real near Springfield, Massachusetts?  I have a very
good friend whose husband passed away 2 weeks ago and who has two teenage
boys.  She and I were talking and she expressed an interest in getting a
Sprite or Midget that she and her boys could work on as a project together.
Ebay has the following Sprite at auction, that I told her about.  Is there
anyone who lives close who could scope it for me and her -- checking on rust,
chrome,  and general condition.
Thanks if anyone will do that.

----David

<<<<1964? Austin Healey cream yellow Sprite Convertible. Not Running. No
visible rust, body is in good shape. All engine is there, but not completely
together.
Interior needs work, seat frames are in good shape, but need upholstery. No
top or frame.
Trim parts, such as bumpers, wheel covers, grill and headlight trim all
included. Odometer indicates mileage is under 30,000 miles.
Buyer must arrange for transportation for shipment of vehicle. >>>>>>