Re: shirts, new revision again (if you don't want to be stylish, del me)

To: tob@taltec.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: shirts, new revision again (if you don't want to be stylish, del me)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 11:46:03 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/24/99 1:37:56 AM Eastern Standard Time, tob@taltec.net
writes:

<< We have another revision, (version 6) I think the logo couldn't get any
better,
 well maybe...It's pretty smooth. I have incorporated the bug eye arrow, and
the
 logo is now horizontal. check it out.

 http://www.taltec.net/ah.html

 I'm still looking for a good square sprite, look on the page for the
criteria.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The design is really looking good.  You are right, the logo works.  I will
certainly be in for a shirt or two.

The three cars on the back would look better if the images are all the same
size, perhaps edge to edge, and lined up better.  Maybe the Bugeye and CB on
top and the RB underneath in the center.

If it isn't too much trouble, maybe you could offer three shirts, one with
each body style, so we could get the one that matches our car.  That would
eliminate getting matching images.  Just a suggestion.  I will go along with
the crowd.

Thanks for working on this, Toby.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget