Re: Fw: MkII-Early Mk IV Sprite Bonnet and Left Wing

To: kpdii@mindspring.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: MkII-Early Mk IV Sprite Bonnet and Left Wing
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 15:45:01 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 24/2/1999  5:48:17AM,  kpdii@mindspring.com writes:

<<  for this fender, the gap between the sidelight
 >and the headlight is different than later years. >>

After 10 years of ownership I noticed my car has odd wings.  In fact at first
I stupidly thought they were mean to be that way because my car was in a row
of over 20 cars of which the first half dozen were just the same, after that
one had odd wings the other way round.  In fact there were only 2 or 3 cars
that had the correct wings/fenders.

Daniel1312