Re: other diffs

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <Lancer7676@aol.com>
Subject: Re: other diffs
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 09:02:23 +1100
Cc: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I admit this will be a bit obscure for most of you, but an early Holden
diff will bolt up to the sprite banjo. The splines on the half shaft are
finer,
but from memory, I think there was a 3.2 and even something in the 2's.

I've never done this personally, but I did consider it at one point and
spoke to some of the old timers who had done it in the past.

Holden is a local car manufacturer owned by GM. Up to the early 80s
all of Holden's designs were local. In the 60s/70s, the "Big 4" were
Holden, Ford, BMC/BL, and Chrysler.

Mike