Halogen Head lights?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Halogen Head lights?
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 19:54:35 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thought I would look up the wattage of the 7" round head lamps that our
LBC.s use.  They are listed below.

Part ID Hi Beam         Low Beam

6014    60W             50W     These are the old incandescents

H6024   60W             35W     The most commonly used
Halogens

H6024XV 65W             55W     The new XtraVision Halogens

Using the H6024 on low beams, like nearly all driving is done, actually
decreases the amperage demand from the generator or alternator but gives
brighter light.

H6024XV on low beam increases the amperage demand by less than 1 amp on
low or high beam over the original incandescents.  Using these, (I do),
will make your LBC into a Little Bright Car!   BTW, 130W of the highest
draw H6024HV equals only about 11 amps.

FWIW

Paul

PAsgeirsson@juno.com