more shirt stuff man....

To: "Sprite Maling List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: more shirt stuff man....
From: "Tob Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 15:35:30 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
    Ok we have a grand total of 91 shirts ordered, (about 4 times my original
estimate!), There was a huge ordering spurt at first, (Geocities server crashed)
but there still are some trickling in...So obviously the people who ordered are
happy with the shirt, how about the rest of you?
Maybe there isn't anyone left? BTW I have received some orders without the back,
just the logo on the front that's it. That may be what you want, if you aren't
thrilled with the design.

On my side, I'm almost ready to hit the printers. I can have them printed by
next
week, and to your house the week after. Is this the way we want to go? Or do we
need more thought on the design or have we had to much thought on the design?
It's
all up to you....

Thanks

Toby..
If you want to take a look at the design go to: www.taltec.net/ah.html
If you want to order go: www.geocities.com/Baja/Outback/9157/form.html

If you have already ordered your order may be seen at:
www.taltec.net/orders.html
or if you ordered later, at:
www.taltec.net/orders2.html

Thanks again.