vroom vroom, already?

To: "Sprite Maling List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: vroom vroom, already?
From: "Tob Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 17:32:16 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
    Whoa! I'm in shock..... I was thinking that my newly acquired sprite would
need
months of work to get it going again. But no! Today, I replaced the points,
replaced the rotor, new spark plugs drained old gas and put new it, oil & filter
change (couple days ago) and it started right up! A big vroom and a cloud of
spiders webs and dust and the engine revved up! Needless to say I'm very happy.
I'd
never head a sprite! the sound is great! I didn't think they would make that
kind
of noise!

I took a victory lap around the courtyard in 1st gear! (around 20 yards)....

Things that still need work, Brakes are non-existent (or almost)
Nasty water leak that needs some work.
Interior needs a little love as well.

Thanks to the list for helping me find this machine!