Re: electric gas pump.

To: Tob Atwater <tob@taltec.net>
Subject: Re: electric gas pump.
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 18:43:31 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Sprite Maling List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Toby,
you need to include the year of your car, but I think it's a 69?

An electric pump is original, it is cylindrical and mounts in front and
above the rear axle with a bracket.  The stock pump should finish clicking
when the carbs are full, some after market ones (often squarish looking)
don't stop clicking (but they work too) and click louder.

Ulix

On Sun, 28 Feb 1999, Tob Atwater wrote:

> In all my joy of today, I overlooked a strange discovery. Is there supposed
>to be
> an electric fuel pump on the fuel tank? It looks added in but I'm not sure.
>When
> you put the keys in the ignition you can here the fuel pump going. this is
>stock or
> aftermarket?
>
> Thanks
>
> Toby